- 100 g of glass noodles
- 300 g of chicken meat
- 150 g of mengkal mango, cut into matchsticks
- 4 lettuce leaves, chopped
- 100 g tomatoes, diced
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
Special Sauce for Thai Chicken Lettuce
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 cm ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 stalks lemongrass, white part, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons of Royco chicken taste, dissolve with 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons of
- ½ teaspoon of fine salt
Directions How to Make Thai Chicken Lettuce
- Brewed cooked glass noodles with cold water until soft. Remove and drain.
- Cut chicken into thin. Fry until dry. Lift. Set aside.
- Sauce: Mix a solution of Royco chicken flavor with grated ginger, onion, lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar and salt, mix well.
- Mix the glass noodles, chicken, mango mengkal, tomatoes, scallions. Leaf lettuce and sauce, stir well. Chill in refrigerator.
- Pour the salad into a serving dish. Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 portions
Tips on make Thai Chicken Lettuce
- Vegetables and glass noodles should be cooled first before mixed with the sauce.
- Serve as soon as the sauce is mixed with salad ingredients and vegetables so that no water remains fresh.